Home > About Us > Attractions
About Mirvana Nature Resort & Camp
Set on 110 acres of an Amla Orchard, Mirvana Nature Resort was developed by Mr. Balveer Singh Rathore who has been a part of the hospitality industry since the past three decades.
He did his training at Steingenberger (Germany) in the early 70s and has had the experience of working at places as culturally and linguistically diverse as India, Germany, Africa and the Middle East.
Our teams of professionals are engaged in providing the best possible service so that each and every guest has a memorable stay with us.
Today’s Mirvana camp lets you experience all that this lovely rural desert village life has to offer with a unique luxury camps which emerges like a golden mirage, unfolding the charming romance of the Thar desert. Camp is like a jewel near the soft golden sand and has definitely recreated the magic and adventure of the silk route that was the great trading center between 8th & 12th century. Campsite has 38 luxurious Swiss style tents await those who seek the ultimate desert adventure vacation in the farm land near desert.
The camp combines the modern facilities, the untamed spectacular open spaces and conveniences with the warmth and enjoy the ultimate in personalized service and an adventure that caters to your whims and fancies.
We look forward to seeing you in Mirvana Nature Resort and Camps soon!
Desert Camps | Swiss tents Attractions / Facility at resort
- 22 Deluxe Cottages
- 06 Premium deluxe cottages
- 15 AC Deluxe Royal Shikar Tents (Swiss tents)
- 05 Premium tented cottages
- 18 Royal Shikar Standard Tents (Swiss Tents)
- 04 Standard Cottages
- Traditional welcomes
- Theme weddings
- Gala evenings
- Sand dune dinners
- Camel and Jeep rides/ Safari
- Nature Trails
- Cultural programs and Folk music
- Swimming pool
- 2 Restaurants: serving Buffet and A la Carte meals
- Conference room and facilities
- “Moksha” our Indian Herbal Spa
- Master and Visa credit cards accepted
- Playground for children
- Facilities for physically challenged guests
- Doctor on call
- TV & Telephone in reception area (not in tents / cottages)
- Wi Fi connectivity